EMS, FIRE, POLICE & MILITARY
When responding to a call, your judgment plays a decisive role in how quickly, safely and efficiently you arrive at the scene. The hours spent training for these calls ensures you are able to negotiate complex driving situations, resulting in more saved lives, fewer collisions and a safer working environment.
Advanced Driver Training by DriveWise builds your knowledge and confidence, so your first reaction is the right reaction. As Canadaís leading driver training centre, DriveWise has trained thousands of emergency management personnel (fire rescue, law enforcement and EMT) in safe driving techniques. Using a combination of interactive lectures, simulated training and real-world instruction, participants gain the insights they need to become competent, safe drivers.
KEY BENEFITS OF THE DRIVEWISE ADVANCED DRIVER PROGRAM:
- State-of-the-art virtual reality simulation: Build confidence and make driving errors in the safety and comfort of a simulated learning environment.
Simulation-based training allows participants to encounter hazardous driving conditions without coming into harmís way.
- Interactive lectures: Participants use eLearning tools throughout the entire learning process, enabling instructors to engage, test and monitor participant progress.
- Reduced carbon footprint: Participants gain first-hand knowledge of how to increase fuel economy, which results in a reduction in Greenhouse gas emissions.
- Decreased capital expenditure: Vehicles need fewer repairs as safety improves and collisions decline.
- Pay-as-you-go: Purchase programming as you need it.
- Mobile training: Training can take place at your site or at our state-of-the-art 6000-square-foot training facility. Our mobile training classroom is outfitted with the latest in virtual-technology